Abigale wins again.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
There are watery-eyed egg hunters who can bag as many as 15-16, but I only play for fun and can never remember where the eggs are hid from year to year. Besides, it is partly my fault, because I always say that Abigale is not too old to play. If she didn't play, there I would be, running over little kids, trying to find the eggs.

Elenna101

Farmer
With nearly-perfect movement (basically half a second to spare) it's possible to get 18 eggs. Here's a video of a TAS getting 18 eggs. I believe sundeco, on Twitch, was able to do it without a computer, but the video seems to have been lost.

Without following that guide I beat Abigail less than half the time - I believe it took me a good 6 or 7 tries to win it once.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Heading SSE and then around the perimeter anticlockwise will net you 8-10 eggs every time, depending on your path. Of course I only figured that out after 5 or 6 tries. Abby won't get too salty about her crushing defeat even if you're married, at least not as salty as MIL Pam in another save when you outfish her at the Festival of Ice.

Ah, that one is a sweet victory.

susb8383

Planter
I did that too the 3rd year when I got tired of her always winning. I didn't see her go to any eggs! Just wandered around aimlessly. I finally beat her in year 4.

susb8383

Planter
Personally I go straight down, veering slightly to the right to get the first egg, then clockwise. I had to alter my route because Leo was blocking my normal route, but found I got an extra egg that way. I can usually get 11. I try to end up behind Pierre's stall as time runs out because I can get those last two.

Gilleafrey

Sodbuster
There are watery-eyed egg hunters who can bag as many as 15-16, but I only play for fun and can never remember where the eggs are hid from year to year. Besides, it is partly my fault, because I always say that Abigale is not too old to play. If she didn't play, there I would be, running over little kids, trying to find the eggs.
The eggs are hidden in the same place every year; I have a route that nets me 13, I can see more but can't imagine getting to them...

Sounny

Rancher
The first time I ever played, I kept replaying the day until I won. I only got better. Never to lose again.

imnvs

Local Legend
I go left, grab the one just north of Kent and Jodi's, then south to start working my way counter-clockwise around... and I always win.

And in every save I had a friendly rivalry with Abigail... but then in one I married her. Holy crap, guys... she's bloodthirsty! She said such terrible things about me! I almost tanked the egg hunt on purpose just so my wife would love me again. 😥 😥 😥