A ZOO

Nick457

Sodbuster
I just thought people might like the option to go to a zoo , so you could meet new npc's , get new quests , get items and decorations , and well uuhhh see some exotic animals I guess

Now you may be wondering how do we get this zoo ?
Well I thought folks could just take the bus that's how people usually get to a zoo , if they don't have a car I mean

What items and decorations could we get y'all ask
Well could could get
A statue that looks like a zoo animal maybe a lion or a monkey
A photo or a picture of an animal or a landscape with animals in it .

What kind of animals will we get to see in this zoo

Well uuhhh it's a zoo you can any kind of exotic animal like
Lions , tigers , zebras , monkeys and elephants
And it doesn't have to be just land animals their could be aviary's that could all kinds of birds like parrots or toucans and aquariums that can have sharks , orcas , or uuhhh sea turtles or something like that

What kind of npc's do we get to see ?

Uuhhh zoo keepers

What kind of quests do we get to do ?
Uuhh maybe you could find lost items or special delivery quest or something around there I guess

Maybe there could also be secrets at this zoo like you can somehow find a hidden entrance to another area in the aquarium where you can fish or something like that .

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
Good Evening Nick

The zoo idea sounds great

But the question is where are you going to get the animals from?

And who is going to build the zoo for you? (could be Robin)

Or am i missing something?let me know

Nick457

Sodbuster
Good Evening Nick

The zoo idea sounds great

But the question is where are you going to get the animals from?

And who is going to build the zoo for you? (could be Robin)

Or am i missing something?let me know
Huh ? Why would Robin build a zoo

I just thought people might like the option to go to a zoo , so you could meet new npc's , get new quests , get items and decorations , and well uuhhh see some exotic animals I guess
Sounds nice!
But mainly this would be another new area. There are already some suggestion, e.g. for Zuzu City 🏙, more islands (especially with dinosaurs 🦕 ) and alike.

I really would love to see more new areas!!!
But I think it's unlike to get these from CA & the devs. So this is perhaps more an idea for a mod.

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
Huh ? Why would Robin build a zoo
No Offence Nick

But she has a reputation for building stuff for animals

So it would be nice if she could do it

But then it has to be upgraded also

But they keep adding on to Zoos all the time

Meaning that they keep more animals and birds

And also,where can you keep a Zoo in Stardew Valley? (no offence)

Kurachi84

Planter
I mean, we could combine the 2 ideas, that Robin will build a zoo over a week in a new location.
Maybe the player could speed it up by supporting her through money, that we could put in some box.
Just realized i've seen that in Zelda Twilight Princess, only that's for a shop.

Paying a large set amount(like 1000 or 10000) to take 1 day off of how long it'd take her otherwise, or we'd need to pay it all, until she starts building it.
I think i prefer the latter, that we have to pay a whole amount to make her build it, but we can put it in a box, so that we won't need the whole amount in 1 go.
That kind of payment could also be used for other stuff in the future, i guess.

Must be a set amount, otherwise we'd be able to pay too much for the same results.

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
I mean, we could combine the 2 ideas, that Robin will build a zoo over a week in a new location.
Maybe the player could speed it up by supporting her through money, that we could put in some box.
Just realized i've seen that in Zelda Twilight Princess, only that's for a shop.

Paying a large set amount(like 1000 or 10000) to take 1 day off of how long it'd take her otherwise, or we'd need to pay it all, until she starts building it.
I think i prefer the latter, that we have to pay a whole amount to make her build it, but we can put it in a box, so that we won't need the whole amount in 1 go.
That kind of payment could also be used for other stuff in the future, i guess.

Must be a set amount, otherwise we'd be able to pay too much for the same results.

Kurachi,your idea is not too bad

Once she is done building the zoo (and i know it takes very long),she will ask you if you want more viewing areas and cages to be added on ( you can say yes or no)

If you say yes,she will start on the cage and it will take three days to be completed

And about the zoo,can you say how big the zoo is going to be?

And who is going to be working there?

Kurachi84

Planter
Kurachi,your idea is not too bad

Once she is done building the zoo (and i know it takes very long),she will ask you if you want more viewing areas and cages to be added on ( you can say yes or no)

If you say yes,she will start on the cage and it will take three days to be completed

And about the zoo,can you say how big the zoo is going to be?

And who is going to be working there?
I mean, it could be a new NPC to befriend who works there.
And the size... hmm, maybe as big as Pelican Town? Small cages will do, and maybe some more new NPCs who also work there.

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
A zoo the size of Pelican Town?

The zoo could be located in Cindersap Forest (just a suggestion)

The owner of the Zoo can be Robins sister and any other workers they hire also

If you have any questions,feel free to ask me