A slime-friendly idea for decorating slime hutch interior

dailyUmbrella

Greenhorn
Have a brazier decoration that heals the slimes over time, or makes them invincible altogether. The effect should only be in play when the brazier is lit, and inert when unlit.

I figured a brazier fits the theme of the building, and a way to toggle the effect would be handy. This allows players to corral the slimes about or decorate the interior without slaughtering half of them by accident.

Person090

Planter
Have a brazier decoration that heals the slimes over time, or makes them invincible altogether. The effect should only be in play when the brazier is lit, and inert when unlit.

I figured a brazier fits the theme of the building, and a way to toggle the effect would be handy. This allows players to corral the slimes about or decorate the interior without slaughtering half of them by accident.
Cool

You could also use the Slime Charmer Ring

It makes you immune to their slime debuff, and you receive no damage from them. :)