A Simple But Significant Change

Marc2023

Greenhorn
As we all know, Stardew Valley is a peaceful and relaxing game where it is not possible to make permanent mistakes. But I think there is something against this spirit of the game. I realized this when my little sister deleted my Advanced Iridium Rod. The two changes that need to be made are: we should not be able to delete items that are impossible to obtain again, but we should be able to delete items that are possible to obtain again. For example, we can't delete items like pickaxes and axes (which is a good thing), but we can delete items like swords and rings (which is also a good thing). Please apply this to all items and make items like the Advanced Iridium Rod undeletable. And don't forget to make all obtainable items deletable. Thanks a lot.

As we all know, Stardew Valley is a peaceful and relaxing game where it is not possible to make permanent mistakes. But I think there is something against this spirit of the game. I realized this when my little sister deleted my Advanced Iridium Rod. The two changes that need to be made are: we should not be able to delete items that are impossible to obtain again, but we should be able to delete items that are possible to obtain again. For example, we can't delete items like pickaxes and axes (which is a good thing), but we can delete items like swords and rings (which is also a good thing). Please apply this to all items and make items like the Advanced Iridium Rod undeletable. And don't forget to make all obtainable items deletable. Thanks a lot.
For me this sounds more like a bug as pickaxes and axes are not deletable already.

Anyway I would more like to have ALL tools re-buyable. Of course this should only be possible after the player has got the tool ordinary in the first place.