A new swamp (with lore)

should i update/add lore/heart events?

• Total voters
This swamp is accessed by giving old master Cannoli a 100 sweat pea and 25 sugar (after getting the gem berry stardrop). Cannoli will move and reveal a staircase down to the forest cavern. The forest cavern mostly consists mostly of green, dark green, brown and camo slimes, spirits (spirits are the flying enemy of the forest cavern, they can shoot projectiles that give a slowness and make you unable to use laders that lead down), carbon ghosts and bounce mushrooms (they can walk slowly around and bounce you away when you touch them, they also give nauseated for 10 seconds). At level 15 you find a scepter of light (when you use it you shoot a projectile that light up places and make enemies you hit glow, it deals 45-60 damage). after level 15 there are three dark levels. at level 30 you find a swamp with 3 houses, in the first house you can find a shadow family that consists of Heldir (the father), Xral (the mother) and Krosir (the daughter). At 5 hearts Krosir can say that she misses Krobus, in the same dialog (but only if you have found Krobus) she also reveals that Krobus is her twin brother, if Krobus is your roommate you will get the choose between telling her that he lives with you on the farm or just say that he is a nice person, if you say that he lives with you Krosir will first get angry and say that it is not good of you before calming down and saying that she understands his situation, she also tells you to not tell anyone else about it since they would try to punish Krobus, the first dialog with Krobus after Krosir's dialog will be the they would punish me but at the end of the dialog you get the option to tell him about that you told his sister or to not tell him. Heldir works as a farmer and can sell you shadow people and dwarfish plants/seeds. In the second house you can find a dwarf family that consists of Golix (the father), Koli (the mother) and Kard (the son). At 3 hearts Kard may tell you about his uncle that now lives at ginger island. Golix is a carpenter that can build you a soul catcher and a combination of a deluxe coop and a deluxe barn that can have up to 14 animals in it, he can also sell shadow/dwarfish furniture. Koli is an animal seller that can sell void chickens, ancient sheep, shadow cows, ancient ducks and moonlight jelies (they live in the farmhouse and can give you gifts, it can also help defeat monsters on the farm, it can often be seen playing with other animals like chickens, sheep and your cat/dog) The last house contains a combination of a shadow person and a dwarf with the name Shildor, this is the leader of this small village, he is a normal NPC that can be gifted, he also has a pet moonlight Jelly.

gifting: universal shadow loves: void egg, shadow milk, iridium bar, iridium ore, void salmon and void cheese.
Universal dwarf loves: omni geode, all gems(except for diamonds and ruby), all dwarf artifacts and ancient feather, ancient wool, ancient egg, ancient mayonnaise, ancient cloth and miners treat.
Shildor love both shadow loves and dwarf loves.

In the last house you can find a teleportation pad and a portable teleportation pad.

here they only have 2 festivals: spirit winter (17th of winter) and winter greetings (25th of fall). In spirit winter you can talk to dead spirits and give them things, at the end of the day 3 random spirits talk to you and you get one spirit quest where you need to bring a spirit to somebody (like bringing Leo's mother spirit to Leo). Winter greetings is similar to the Stardew Valley fair.

Heart events: Kard: 2-heart event: Kard shows you his hobby which is pottery, he also gives you a free dwarven pot and access to his pottery set.
4-heart-event: He sends you the complete dwarfood(pun) recipe(dwarf mayonnaise and ancient egg).
7-heart-event: He sends a soul catcher ring(it gives a speed boost and has a 25% to heal 15-(min weapon power).
10-heart event: he shows you how dwarfs clean fish and gives you a dwarven knife(it is a wallet item that makes every fish silver quality or better).

Golix: 3-heart event: he sends the dwarven table recipe(10 stone and a jade).
5-heart event: he shows you his workshop and asks you to bring him some "exotic seeds" he needs for a project(the seeds are coconuts).
7-heart event: he sends a mail to notify you that he can now build crystal cloners(a big crystalarium that can clone 5 crystals at the same time or 1 prismatic shard that takes 1 month)

Last edited:

Godkin

Planter
In a hidden swamp, hidden truths are waiting to be uncovered. Update and add mysterious lore/heart events to deepen the story. Complete hidden magic and unexplored relationships. The new presence will bring new secrets that frame the unfathomable nature. But remember, be careful with every step you take, because the consequences will follow.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭

In a hidden swamp, hidden truths are waiting to be uncovered. Update and add mysterious lore/heart events to deepen the story. Complete hidden magic and unexplored relationships. The new presence will bring new secrets that frame the unfathomable nature. But remember, be careful with every step you take, because the consequences will follow.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭
I understand that new lore should give new mysteries.

There are some nice looking mods...

Since version 1.6 should get better mod support I think the community did already what you asking for. :smile:

There are some nice looking mods...

Since version 1.6 should get better mod support I think the community did already what you asking for. :smile:
Maybe...

WhitneyFox

Planter
I love the sound of this mod. Would it be compatible with other mods that change the secret woods? I have Deep Woods and SVE. I think SVE actually changes where Master Cannoli sits.

If it would be compatible, I'd love to add it to my game, I'm always on the lookout for new areas to explore.

I love the sound of this mod. Would it be compatible with other mods that change the secret woods? I have Deep Woods and SVE. I think SVE actually changes where Master Cannoli sits.

If it would be compatible, I'd love to add it to my game, I'm always on the lookout for new areas to explore.
Ehhm... This is a game suggestion but i could try making a mod.

WhitneyFox

Planter
Oh, if it's not made yet then I definitely vote for it to be made, lol. Plenty of talented modders in the community to help you (my coding is in its infancy, lol).

WhitneyFox

Planter
I know how to manipulate config files and make minor tweaks to existing code. But actually coding (especially maps) is currently beyond me. Would love to make a farm map and a farm house map some day.