Question A mod that can display what item is someone's favorite / hated item when hovering it over them?

Neoslayer

Greenhorn
For example, if you hold a prismatic shard and hover it next to an NPC, it could have a red present or a green one instead of the normal white one?
Is there a mod similar to that that could be compatible with the mail mod?
(I do have the mod that shows some NPC's favorite items but it doesn't always work out for me, and the UI is buggy, not showing all the items)

mouse

Farmer
I don't know an item mod that works specifically like that, but there are a few that show gift tastes. Lookup Anything will list those along with lots of other info when you press F1 (configurable) while hovering on them, for example.

Last edited:

Neoslayer

Greenhorn
I don't know an item that works specifically like that, but there are a few that show gift tastes. Lookup Anything will list those along with lots of other info when you press F1 (configurable) while hovering on them, for example.
Well, the F1 thing sure changes things a lot. I didn't realize it had that feature. (As I installed it 3 or 4 years ago, and reinstalled it a few days ago thinking it was another mod) Although it doesn't immediately solve my problem, you've made things a whopping ton easier and more fun, thanks.

mouse

Farmer
Just in case it's related to the immediate problem, you can also press F1 while hovering over the item itself (or just about anything depending on how you have it configured), and it will tell you how NPCs feel about that item, too!