A long overdue hello!

Actually Haley

Greenhorn
Hi everyone! My name is—as my username says—actually Haley and I have been playing Stardew since 2018! I started out on PC but then ~switched~ to the Nintendo Switch in 2019 and I've been playing there ever since. I'm an avid gamer in general and like many, I'm eagerly awaiting the 1.6 release on Switch in November. Some of my other favourite games include Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Horizon, Ghost of Tsushima, The Sims, Earthbound, and many more.

I'm originally from the USA but now live in New Zealand. When I started playing Stardew I was a platinum blond city gal living in a small rural town. Sounds familiar, right? :haley: My hair colour has since changed, but I'm still living on a farm with ducks, chickens, bee hives, fruit trees, vegetable patches, and more. So... it's like Stardew IRL. Sort of. :toothy:

I've played a lot of Stardew, mostly during very long and arduous bouts of medical treatment + recovery. My longest running farm has almost 500hrs of playtime. I challenged myself at 24 million to hit 100 million before Year 10 (which I accomplished). My farm was an absolute money making machine.

When I'm not playing video games, I'm usually working in various professional creative endeavours including art, writing, theatre, and voice acting. I'm currently taking a break from art and the demands of going on the road with my pieces in favour of writing a novel set in feudal Japan.

I'm glad I finally decided to register here and I can't wait to get to know some fellow Stardew fans! Thank you for having me!~