A little extra love

Lamey

Newcomer
Hello I have an idea and maybe it’s silly or incredibly hard to do which is why it’s only an idea but I believe a family would be so much more fun to have if you could watch your child grow as years go on like every year it learns to do new things so say you just had baby it’d go through the swaddle faze of just sleeping in the crib for a half a year then faze two would be crawling then year 2 would get into walking and speaking absolute jibberish I mean ‘brrmmm pfff’ interactions when talking to them then 3 years they’re becoming more curious of outside and going indoors and outdoors 4years going in town with you 5 years starting to go to school with Jas and Vincent and 6years you can have them milk and care for the animals or water the crops and they’ll speak well and continue to grow until becoming a decent age to where they can move to zuzu city and send mail it’s a difficult idea but it would make the family life a lot more special but thank you for reading

Hello I have an idea and maybe it’s silly or incredibly hard to do which is why it’s only an idea but I believe a family would be so much more fun to have if you could watch your child grow as years go on like every year it learns to do new things so say you just had baby it’d go through the swaddle faze of just sleeping in the crib for a half a year then faze two would be crawling then year 2 would get into walking and speaking absolute jibberish I mean ‘brrmmm pfff’ interactions when talking to them then 3 years they’re becoming more curious of outside and going indoors and outdoors 4years going in town with you 5 years starting to go to school with Jas and Vincent and 6years you can have them milk and care for the animals or water the crops and they’ll speak well and continue to grow until becoming a decent age to where they can move to zuzu city and send mail it’s a difficult idea but it would make the family life a lot more special but thank you for reading
read the common suggestions list