A few quality of life ideas

Vell

Greenhorn
  • A bathroom attached to the farmhouse that works like the Spa and replenishes energy. This would be incredibly useful during Spring Year 1 when the passage to the Spa is still blocked and simply chopping one tree can drain all the player's energy.
  • The ability to remove furniture in the children's bedroom. Once both children reach toddler age, the crib no longer serves a purpose. It would be nice to be able to remove it. In addition, if the player chooses not to have children and wants to use the room for another purpose, the ability to remove both the crib and the beds would be useful.
  • The ability to add casks in sheds. For the love of Yoba, let players age their abundance of Ancient Fruit Wine and Starfruit Wine somewhere in addition the cellar. The cellar is such limited space and aging wine can take up to three seasons.
  • More stackable items, especially tackle. Tackle degrades over time. Having to carry additional pieces of tackle, all of which take their own inventory spot, limits the amount of fish the player can catch.
  • The ability to sell Slingshots to the Adventure Guild, as well as being able to sell previously owned Fishing Rods back to Willy.
  • New weapons with unique buffs. For example, a sword that drains a percentage of health and energy from monsters (10% - 25% per attack depending on combat level) and lets the player absorb it.
  • Limit Dwarf Scroll drops to The Mines. All four should be found by the time the player reaches the 120th floor. Having 3 of the 4 scrolls and not finding the fourth until some random monster drops it on the 74th floor of the Skull Cavern is ridiculous.
  • Decrease the difficulty of fishing. Even at level 10 fishing while using an Iridium Rod with a Trap Bobber, and consuming a food that increases fishing skill by 2 - 3 points; the dart on some of those fish is too fast. Especially for both younger and older players whose hand/eye coordination isn't the greatest.

Odin

Staff member
  • A bathroom attached to the farmhouse that works like the Spa and replenishes energy. This would be incredibly useful during Spring Year 1 when the passage to the Spa is still blocked and simply chopping one tree can drain all the player's energy.
[...]
  • The ability to sell Slingshots to the Adventure Guild, as well as being able to sell previously owned Fishing Rods back to Willy.
In multiplayer simply hanging out in bed will increase your energy, but I think it's there to help balance that version of the game because it's so easy to go to sleep really late. And as of 1.4 you can delete slingshots if you wish, I can't remember if they can also be sold. Good suggestions though!

Ellajoy

Rancher
  • The ability to remove furniture in the children's bedroom. Once both children reach toddler age, the crib no longer serves a purpose. It would be nice to be able to remove it. In addition, if the player chooses not to have children and wants to use the room for another purpose, the ability to remove both the crib and the beds would be useful.
  • The ability to add casks in sheds. For the love of Yoba, let players age their abundance of Ancient Fruit Wine and Starfruit Wine somewhere in addition the cellar. The cellar is such limited space and aging wine can take up to three seasons.
  • More stackable items, especially tackle. Tackle degrades over time. Having to carry additional pieces of tackle, all of which take their own inventory spot, limits the amount of fish the player can catch.
  • New weapons with unique buffs. For example, a sword that drains a percentage of health and energy from monsters (10% - 25% per attack depending on combat level) and lets the player absorb it.
  • Limit Dwarf Scroll drops to The Mines. All four should be found by the time the player reaches the 120th floor. Having 3 of the 4 scrolls and not finding the fourth until some random monster drops it on the 74th floor of the Skull Cavern is ridiculous.
  • Decrease the difficulty of fishing. Even at level 10 fishing while using an Iridium Rod with a Trap Bobber, and consuming a food that increases fishing skill by 2 - 3 points; the dart on some of those fish is too fast. Especially for both younger and older players whose hand/eye coordination isn't the greatest.
On my first day I lost all my cash because I ran out of energy