A damn bug

Ezekias2023

Greenhorn
At the end of the summer of my new progress, it happened that my game bugged. I can't damage monsters anymore, other than the rings don't work properly. Anyway, chatgpt told me to ask for help on forums, here I am. Has anyone out there had the same and managed to solve it? I didn't want to have to start another game.

Njin

Planter
I read about a lot of bugs on this forum but I have never heard of this . so it is uncommon if anything . what console or platform are you on? Are you running any mods? Maybe try unequipping Items overnight ? I don't have many answers just suggestions and in this case questions. do you recall when it first happened or what may have had this causation? what weapons are rings are you using?

Ezekias2023

Greenhorn
I read about a lot of bugs on this forum but I have never heard of this . so it is uncommon if anything . what console or platform are you on? Are you running any mods? Maybe try unequipping Items overnight ? I don't have many answers just suggestions and in this case questions. do you recall when it first happened or what may have had this causation? what weapons are rings are you using?
I've tried everything, to no avail :/. Possibly it could have been caused by me using a newly discovered bug too much, but it's unlikely. I play it by mobile version, no mods, version by play store. I went to level 110 ( only using mega bombs, maybe because this?) approximately in the skull mine on the 26th, the next day, the rings no longer worked, but I only realized that I could no longer damage monsters in the fall. I can go back 1 saved game, so I can't solve it like that.

Ereo

Helper
Take a look at the bug report thread for mobile. I've seen the bug reported before, but I don't know if anyone had a solution.

Ezekias2023

Greenhorn
So, I went to a farm where I had tested what I thought caused this bug and I saw that the iridium ring didn't work, so I tried again and found out how you cause this ring bug.You need to make your inventory completely full, so you tap on the equipped rings It will make a noise, so you sleep and the next day they won't work anymore I redid this because I did it on the farm, but it remains unresolved. I don't know if this bug is in the mobile version of other operating systems, but knowing how it causes it,Developers can fix it The text might be a little wrong, I'm using a keyboard translator, my English isn't good enough, lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I’ve seen bugs like this on mobile but I don’t remember how to solve them, I’m 90% sure there is a post like yours here on the forums and if not then on the stardew valley Reddit.

did you spawn in your rings using the item ID glitch?

Ezekias2023

Greenhorn
I’ve seen bugs like this on mobile but I don’t remember how to solve them, I’m 90% sure there is a post like yours here on the forums and if not then on the stardew valley Reddit.

did you spawn in your rings using the item ID glitch?
No. I did create some news ones too and even this way they didn't work. I am not wanting solve the bug in farm anymore, I am only sharing for other people who can possibly see this thread can avoid this bug

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
No. I did create some news ones too and even this way they didn't work. I am not wanting solve the bug in farm anymore, I am only sharing for other people who can possibly see this thread can avoid this bug
Ok, I was simply asking because rings spawned in through the item Id glitch never work