3D Printed Storage Trays

Odin

Staff member
Looks good! I like the idea of a setup for purchased buildings and animals.

MooSpyker

Cowpoke
Planning to release the STL files for free on thingiverse. Anyone interested if I sold the 3D printed parts for people who dont have 3D printers?

Printing a couple more parts, some small trays to get rid of the big black store tray. Will save a lot of space being able to set around season seeds you can't use etc.

Attachments

MooSpyker

Cowpoke
Check out the replacement store tray setup. Everything is split up to spread around the table more, and take up much less space. Out of season seeds can be set aside. Rocks/geodes etc. can be placed over by the mine, animal products by the animal pen tray. Can't wait to play again with this setup!

Attachments

Spyr

Newcomer
Hey MooSpyker, just wondering if you were still planning on releasing these files on Thingiverse. The ones I found over there aren't up to par when compared to yours!

LeapFish

Newcomer
This is definitely the organizer I've decided to go with, it's really nice and well thought out.

Looking forward to the files being uploaded and throwing some compensation your way.

crispeeta

Greenhorn
I just got my first 3D printer and this is the best Stardew Valley game organizer I've seen so far! Does anyone know if they were released?

kailomonkey

Tiller
I don't have a 3D printer but I like the idea of having the resource tray as different tracks so you could get the crop track out according to the season. I'd probably have the crop tracks coloured by seasons.

The farm tray for buildings and animals is also a good shout, I may make a separate board at some point for laying out the farm, for fun or maybe adding some rules/functionality. The animals and buildings would best have fresh tiles shaped and sized accordingly, there'd be somewhere there for gold and hearts perhaps, and possibly 5 crop watering markers so I could plant my crops in my chosen spots on the farm (not sure how hoe power would work perhaps adjacency would be required, the rules I would add would be to have weeds to clear, where items can then land during the season phase if the starting player is full).

Yunnielesca

Newcomer
Planning to release the STL files for free on thingiverse. Anyone interested if I sold the 3D printed parts for people who dont have 3D printers?

Printing a couple more parts, some small trays to get rid of the big black store tray. Will save a lot of space being able to set around season seeds you can't use etc.

In love with this! Do you have the STL file for download at all?
I don't know what thingiverse is, do you have a link?