PC 21f looking for players

Hi, I'm looking for some people to have a chilled out Stardew Valley experience with. I'm really experienced with the game but I'm happy to have new players as long as they're willing to learn. My sleep schedule is pretty whack, so I play during EST mostly. YourFriendlySkoomaDealer#0775 is my Discord, I prefer to play with people who I can chat with while playing. Looking forward to meeting you, feel free to ask me any questions on my Discord, can't guarantee ill check this too often.

ScratchyScalp

Greenhorn
Ah, an Elder Scrolls reference...a woman of culture I see🧐

Hi, I'm a 26 yo teacher who has been playing since forever. SDV is where I go to chill after a long day of explaining to toddlers why they cannot hit their best friend in the face for 8 hours 😓 I don't mind chatting while playing. Unfortunately, bc of my job, I have a very...vanilla sleep schedule and would prefer to play online during weekends but can do an hour or two on weekdays once I finish work.

I'll send a request on discord!

jjii

Newcomer
Can I join? I'm a girl and im 26 and I would love to play. I'm new though so if thats fine please add me on discord:

ji#7319

Tom

Farmer
Can I join? I want to get some multi-player experience with voice chat. Not really looking for a serious or long-term farm. But I can commit to a single long session. If it goes well, maybe more. hawstom#2915

Here are my vital stats:

Looking for: At the moment, schedule a one-time (throwaway) 2-6 hour slot to play through all or part of Spring on a new farm with ideally 4 players, but happy to do two players.
Time Zone: AZ UTC-7
Schedule: Flexible
Platform: Windows Steam
Mods: Running a few. Timespeed can affect the party (possibly nice!?!) if hosting. Can disable all.
Role: Host or farmhand
Communication: Prefer voice. I assume Discord is "the way of the gamer". :-D