2 questions?

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
Before going full joja route and having the Community Center turned into a warehouse, i need to know in advance:

1) How do i get Bouquet, tree saplings and out of season crops, post that event?

2) How do i buy the extra crops that Pierre has, but Joja doesn't? (Garlic Seeds, Rice Shoot, Blueberry Seeds, Red Cabbage Seeds, Artichoke Seeds)

At first, i was very enthusiastic about the Joja route, but it seems to have severe letdowns. I want to plan ahead, as always and post reading the wiki, i am not completely certain that the ability to buy Autopetters and get easier time in community, outweights all those drawbacks... Of which, Pierre's missing stocklist is my No1 priority unlocking, from Mr.Qi!

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
Pierre's is still there, iirc, do you can still get those. Plus the stock list. So you'll be alright. Also I've gotten rice shoots from the mines too, so there's that.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nothing happens to Pierre when you’ve completed joja, joja stays and so does Pierre, the only difference to him is that he stays closed on Wednesdays but that can be changed with a key to the town from qi anyway.