Solved 2 Issies, Skull cave infinite Tresure rooms, and glitched Moonlight Jellies

Cakespoon

Greenhorn
Hi, I seem to be encountering a couple of issues at the moment, the 2 main issues are that whenever I go to the Skill cavern and jump down a hole I end up I a treasure room and then every floor after that is also a Treasure room, forever. No other floors ever appeared again other than treasure floors. If I exit the skull cavern and let it reset and come back on the same day the normal floors are reset as normal but when I get back to the same floor where I started the infinite treasure floors it starts up again, and if I had opened any of the chests the floor is empty so it's saving the fact that I was there.

The second issue I had was when I went to the summer festival "Dance of the Moonlight Jellies" after I talked to everyone at the beach, I started the event then all of a sudden my screen went black and I heard a bunch of error noises and the next day started before the cut sean happened. It might be my own fault or not, but when I went to the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies I spontaneously decided to turn on the option in the ridgside file that allowed all villagers to attend all Festivals, so that might have been the cause for the glitch or maybe it wasn't I'm not sure. I haven't had any other festival errors yet that I have noticed.

Yes, I have noticed the Alternative Textures issue and fixed it, (updated it and forgot to delete the old file, doe). A couple of the errors in the log might be from removing the more new fish mod but I have had the Skull cave error before and after I removed that mod.

Thanks for posting the full parsed log.

For the treasures spawning in the cave repeatedly; I'm not too sure. But, I do see SDV expanded is the only one editing the skull cave:
Code:
[13:31:01 TRACE Content Patcher] Stardew Valley Expanded loaded Data/Events/SkullCave.
Though there's also this, which is for a different map area, but also SDV Expanded:

[13:30:03 TRACE Farm Type Manager] Checking forage settings for this area: "Treasure Chest Spawns" (Custom_TreasureCave)

For the dance festival; I'm seeing the following mods all edit it:

Code:
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Stardew Valley Expanded edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Always Raining in the Valley edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Jacob & Eloise edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Juliet, Jessie and Lodging House edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Ridgeside Village - Content Patcher edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE Content Patcher] Lavril - East Scarp NPC (King's Raid) edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
[13:29:08 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited Data/Festivals/summer28.
There's likely some conflict going on.
You may have to try to test taking one or 2 of the mods out at a time. And, retrying the festival; until it works.

Temporarily removing some mods like SDV Expanded which add NPCs can cause a crash when loading the save.
So feel free to post your save here, and I can remove the custom NPCs; so you can test.
Location: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Find_your_save_files

Cakespoon

Greenhorn
Well, I have tried removing every single mod I have in batches of 15 at a time or so including SDV Expanded. My save actually loaded most of the time too. But no matter what mod I removed I still would get the Skull cave infinite Treasure rooms glitch, It always starts on floor 10 and I found that the shafts don't cause it after some more experimenting. I also started a new save file just to check if that save would get the glitch too, but it does NOT have the glitch after I used some stairs to get the skill key on day 5 I immediately went to skull cave and the floors all seemed fine. So something seems to have gone wrong with my save file?

Here is a new SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/f2fe015b61c5435080b8b91cbac73a13
I started that session by testing out the new save file that seems fine then went to the glitched one to test it once more.

The glitched save file I used was

Well, I have tried removing every single mod I have in batches of 15 at a time or so including SDV Expanded. My save actually loaded most of the time too. But no matter what mod I removed I still would get the Skull cave infinite Treasure rooms glitch, It always starts on floor 10 and I found that the shafts don't cause it after some more experimenting. I also started a new save file just to check if that save would get the glitch too, but it does NOT have the glitch after I used some stairs to get the skill key on day 5 I immediately went to skull cave and the floors all seemed fine. So something seems to have gone wrong with my save file?

Here is a new SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/f2fe015b61c5435080b8b91cbac73a13
I started that session by testing out the new save file that seems fine then went to the glitched one to test it once more.

The glitched save file I used was
Sorry, for the late reply; my sleep schedule is all over the place. And, thanks for being so thorough with checking; that helped a lot!

First, I see a couple of minor NPC schedule errors from Ridgeside Village, and a Custom Fixed Dialogue error for the Bouncer in the log you provided.
You might need to delete & reinstall those mods from scratch just to verify it's not a missing file. Could be a bug in those mods; that needs to be reported.

Treasure Chest issue:
So, since you narrowed the treasure chest issue to the save. I dived into your save, and deleted a couple modded NPCs so it'd load without mods.
I saw what you meant by the skull cave.
After consulting the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Skull_Cavern#Treasure_Rooms

I see it was related to your luck level. You had '100' as the value; which guaranteed every room be a chest. I switched it back to '0' like the default.
I tested, and no longer see treasure chest rooms.

You can use the updated save attached below:

Attachments

Cakespoon

Greenhorn
Thanks for that. Now that you said that it was my luck level it jogged my memory a little and I think I know what happened. I have the wear more rings mod and around Christmas, I had it at 10 rings at once and was just messing around with my nephew and put Luck rings in each slot and ate a rock candy and ginger ale just to see what would happen to my drops. I guess even after I took them off to go back to playing normally it still messed up my game somehow. =(