17 hearts event

Salonpad

Farmhand
( I was gonna put this in suggestion but I think it probably suit for open discussion more, pardon my bad english )

As you see, there still space for 6 hearts left there for I was thinking...do we have two event left ? And how it gonna go for each bachelor/bachelorette ? And im sure most of us has the soft spot for a certain romance-able npc in mind so let imagine how your spouse 17 hearts event scenario would play out .

Mine first hue hue

I was sad that he didn't get to live his dream so in this case he could get the Elliot treatment >:) , his 16 hearts event will go similar to Elliot. How I think it will go :

We get a short cutscene, Alex told the player that his high school coach called, he is need for the national league ( Could be that the team is lacking members or somebody caught diarrhea in the last minute from eaten strange bun and backed out idk just roll with it ), then Alex question player :" Should I go but will "player" be fine without me around ?"- [yes/no] and we all known player did all the work in this house so his presence aint really matter anw. If we choose [yes] he probably say cheesy stuff like " me go home soon me will miss uwu ", if we choose [no] then he wont get no say in the matter so cry me a river Alex.

( *time skipped*) Second cutscene show player is watching the game in his grandparents house (bonus the kids if the player still keep them around), some cheering and sport commentary dialogs stuff about how Alex team is on the verse of losing but he somehow managed to score and save the team from eternal humiliation. After the game he got an live interview (his ego probably the size of the whole ginger island right now) the reporter asked if he plan to go pro but he refused , something about " the team need me but my wife/husband need me more" *insert cheesy moment*.

Few days later, the final cutscene show player picked him up at the bus stop. Evelyn and George bonus Ken and Shane there to congrats him, more cheesy puff moment then the event end.
---
So that how I imagined his 17 hearts event will play, so what is your ? I would love to hear your script events for the others bachelor/bachelorette !!
adore-icon.png

Salonpad

Farmhand
Well, now that he lives in the farm, he probably has free time after training, he may have spent that time reading some books.
While its sweet that he trying to be better for the player I personally like him the way he is so i dont really mind of his defects. Beside, his dumb jock personality is funny lel

ISSsloth

Farmer
Is this thread also for cutscenes for NPCs besides Alex?

I feel that Krobus' 14 heart event is slightly lacking, so this is a rather large event I have in mind.

Enter the forest after 7:00. You see Krobus standing with the wizard at the entrance to the sewers that's near the trash bear.

Wizard: Are you sure this is the best thing to do? [Farmer] hasn't shown you any hostility.

Krobus: You're right. I'm just so scared that something will go wrong and all the humans and dwarves will find out about me.

Wizard: You know I have been concealing- (Surprise emote) Someone's coming!

(Krobus runs and hides in the bush above where the trash bear sits.)

(Player walks down to where Wizard is now standing alone.)

The player can say:
"You were talking with Krobus?":
or
"Why are you out here?"

Krobus will come out from his hiding place no matter which dialogue you choose and explains that he was considering running away to a different town because the amount that he was interacting with humans in the valley scared him.

The player can respond with:
"If that's your decision..." (No affect on friendship)
Krobus will thank the player for respecting his decisions but he has decided that he can't leave the Valley behind, having found 2 people he trusts. You walk back to the farm together, and the cutscene ends.
or
"If you leave I'll tell all of the dwarves." (-1000 friendship)
Both Krobus and the wizard are shocked you would say that and Krobus decides he has no choice but to stay. You walk back to the farm with Krobus lagging behind, and the scene ends.
or
"Please don't leave!" (+10 friendship)
Krobus says that he would feel bad leaving his friends behind and decides to stay. Him and the player walk back to the farm together.

Yeah, I feel like getting your spouse to 14 hearts is easy, a 17-heart event would be amazing. And I feel like CA didn't really pay too much attention to Shane's character after marriage.

Shane 17-Heart Event Idea:
Enter Marnie's Ranch after 7:00pm. You see Shane and Marnie talking behind the counter.

Shane talks about how grateful he is that the farmer has helped him get better and start giving up alcohol. He comments on how he thinks he'll never be sober but he doesn't need to drown his problems in alcohol anymore now that he has you. Marnie says how happy she is for him, but adds that she wishes he would come over to the Ranch more often.

Shane sees you, does the surprise emote, and asks you what you heard.

You can answer (none of these dialogues affect friendship): "Nothing, I just came in." or "All of it!"
If you answer the first one he will blush and say that Marnie and him were talking about how lucky he is to have you. Then he will ask you if you are okay with him visiting Marnie and Jas every few days. If you answer the latter he blushes and asks you if you would be fine with him visiting Marnie and Jas every so often.

You can answer: "Yes, of course!" +50 FP, "Why? Am I not enough for you?" -1000 FP, or "Can I come too?" +0FP
The first option will lead to him being happy and the cutscene ending. The second will lead to him being upset and snapping that he loves the farmer but wants to spend time with his family also. The third will lead to him being surprised and Marnie saying "You're welcome anytime!" All of these options will end the cutscene.

After, he will come over to the Ranch 1-2 days a week, if it's not raining.

(Maybe another cutscene if you answer the first or third choice, where it's a bit like his 7-heart event?)

Last edited:

Salonpad

Farmhand
"If you leave I'll tell all of the dwarves." (-1000 friendship)
I cant choose mean dialogues OTL . Overall i think your event is great, Krobus definitely need a bonding event with player, since they roommate and all 🥳 It make the friendship more meaningful.

Salonpad

Farmhand
Yeah, I feel like getting your spouse to 14 hearts is easy, a 17-heart event would be amazing. And I feel like CA didn't really pay too much attention to Shane's character after marriage.

Shane 17-Heart Event Idea:
I wish i can heart your comment more than one 😭 i love it. It would help Shane case alot since he jobless, stay inside the house all the time ( via sometime pub visiting) but it different. By visiting Marnie and Jas would help balance it, maybe bring the kids with him too maybe 😉 He’s Jas father figure too so i feel bad keeping him from her 🥺

I wish i can heart your comment more than one 😭 i love it. It would help Shane case alot since he jobless, stay inside the house all the time ( via sometime pub visiting) but it different. By visiting Marnie and Jas would help balance it, maybe bring the kids with him too maybe 😉 He’s Jas father figure too so i feel bad keeping him from her 🥺
thx!!!! Yeah, i feel like his life kind of becomes boring after he married the farmer... Same, I wish he would hang out with Jas more

Salonpad

Farmhand
Same, I wish he would hang out with Jas more
I know rite ? Back when he still got his job and single, he still didn’t spend time with Jas much. He did tried but it not enough and i know depression can be pretty sucky, it draining and makes the person feel like detach, isolate them self from the world. I wish Shane would go out and meddle with others more. He drop his alcohol addiction to move on to others addiction and it like he stuck in a limbo he cant get out of it 😖