1.6 Update 1.6 Update General Discussion [Potential Spoilers]

Hey all,

I've been playing the 1.6 update and I absolutely love it. With every update that ConcernedApe pushes out, the game feels fresh with all the new things that were added. Even though I haven't found everything as I started a new file, I am having that excitement again of discovering new secrets and items throughout the game! Below is a list of the things that I am really liking so far (it's a short list) and for the sake of spoilers, the list will be in spoiler mode. I would love to hear your thoughts on the update so far and tell me the things you like! Just make sure to label them spoilers so for those that don't want to see can read over it!:smile:

Things I like:
- New Books - I love finding the new books to level up my character and I love the diversity of perks that the books have.
- Green Rain - Even though I haven't come across this yet, I have seen it in gameplay and the idea of the valley changing because of weather makes the valley feel more real and authentic.
- Waterfalls - I know that there are mods out there for the waterfalls but it's a nice addition that makes the valley feel fresh.
- New Dialogs - I am liking how the new dialogs and interactions with the villagers gives them a breath of fresh life.
- New Crops - I am liking the new additions to the crops that you can get that are unique to each season.

The green rain and waterfalls are the coolest additions to me and I would like to see fog and other weather related additions to the game be made! Imagine sitting by the lake and fog is rolling through as your sipping on a cup of coffee. :coffee:

Like I said, my list is short because I just started a new file but what sort of stuff are you digging so far in the new update? What would you like to see added to build off of this great update? I don't care about spoilers but remember to mark yours incase someone doesn't want to see it!:cool: