[1.5 spoilers] pictures??

gigo12

Greenhorn
if anyone has a picture of a ginger island farm how to make it good then if you want to put it here and tell me how to do it or would be good there

🏝

and is Nui as good as the picture

Screenshot_2021-01-23 Interactive farm planner for Stardew Valley.png

Screenshot_2021-01-23 Interactive farm planner for Stardew Valley(1).png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you are trying to communicate with us.

Maybe English is not your first language, that is OK. But if you don't know how to write english, maybe you should ask Google Translate to help you.

Right now, your message is impossible to understand.

Squigglyruth

Planter
Or possibly asking for pictures of good layouts for Ginger Island farm because the planner isn't helping them.
I would post some if I could, just in case, but I started a new game and haven't had much play time, so I'm not there yet.

Phate4569

Planter
would be sure of you good this way or Katisko of you change something else
Try something like this layout w/ sprinklers, huts, and scarecrows to better maximize your yield (not perfect, but way more crops).
Usually I plant Seasonal Crops or coffee in the top 2 rows where the top sprinklers overspray (The silos are actually to the Left Side), and flowers in the middle stripe with the BeeHouses on the stone tiles.

Granted by the time I reach the point where I am going this (year 3 ish) There is no need for more than 1 barn, and the fishponds are just for supplemental Lucky Lunches.

Stardew.png