Windows 1.5.5 Steam - corn crops selling price is bigger than corn price

Warchellion

Newcomer
You can extract corn crops and sell for significantly larger price, and crops extracting does not take much time.

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean. Do you perhaps mean to say that turning corn into corn seeds is more profitable than selling the corn? If so, I don't think that was unintentional. There are several other crops that this is the case, namely wild seeds. If that's what you mean, I don't see why it is a large issue. If it isn't what you mean, then feel free to correct me!

Warchellion

Newcomer
One corn costs 50 gold, one corn seed costs 75 gold. Corn gives 1-3 seeds (average 2). It takes only 20 in-game minutes to get seeds. So by spending only few seconds you get average 150 gold from one corn (3x price). Artisan goods costs 112, 150 and 100 gold and it takes much longer to get them which makes them even more pointless. So yeah. I think it's a huge ballance breaker.

Atravita

Tiller
On the other hand, you're spending your entire in-game time running back and forth between seedmakers when you could be doing anything else.