what do you guys think?๐Ÿ˜

• that would be great

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No way๐Ÿ™„

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Mellon

Sodbuster
The player puts everything he/she wants to sell in the shipping box. I don't think a farmer can manage a store and a farm at the same time.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
why ping me specifically? i'm confused ):

i think the 'run your own store' idea is a popular one in the community, and it exists in rune factory. having played mechanics like that, i don't use them much and i don't have that much of an interest in it. i don't think it'd change the game meta that much personally, but those are my own opinions

secretlondon

Farmhand
I think it would need to be on your farm, and only open when you are there. Maybe only in multiplayer as having NPCs visit and buy would get complicated, and unless you'd get more gold for them I don't know why you'd bother.

imnvs

Local Legend
Not sure what functionality a shop would have that makes it more attractive than the shipping bin. That's what keeps me stymied here.

I liked how Story of Seasons introduced one's own store - integrating it into something like a bazaar (a farmers market here maybe?) where certain weeks some things would sell better than others, and one could buy special things, or fulfill requests for selling lists of specific things with other npcs there. Might be a fun way to introduce new npcs along the way.

liquidcat

Staff member
I liked how Story of Seasons introduced one's own store - integrating it into something like a bazaar (a farmers market here maybe?) where certain weeks some things would sell better than others, and one could buy special things, or fulfill requests for selling lists of specific things with other npcs there. Might be a fun way to introduce new npcs along the way.
This suggestion seems fun! If it was implemented that way, I would love to sell my stuff during farmers market.