Modded Farm βœ¨ come on down to jammydodger farm! ✨

jammydodger

Cowpoke
hi everyone! i figured since i've been lurking for trying to figure out how to mod" purposes it would only be polite to show off my farm!... and also, i'm pretty proud of it, so. πŸ‘€

i've been obsessed with stardew on and off for years now, and according to steam i have 1199 hours in the game... i like to think (or perhaps hope) that number is inflated by hours with the game left open on pause, but honestly, i can't be certain πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ and with that many hours, and my original vanilla farm that is on year 8, i'd seen many things the game had to offer. but after a lengthy hiatus, i returned after the update earlier this year, and along with the new things that brought decided to start a whole new farm and simultaneously, get into modding. well, i'm up to year 3 and have over 200 hours in this save alone. πŸ’€

anyway, in the hours i'd spent scrolling nexus mods, i stumbled across a mod that enables polyamory (link, if you're interested) - that is, multiple wives and multiple children. of course, my gay little heart, while not necessarily polyamorous in real life, could not resist the temptation of a lesbian harem. πŸ˜ˆπŸ’– this eliminated the need to pick a singular wife, which was always a tough decision - previously i had married penny (in my longest played save) because i couldn't stand to leave her with pam, as well as i think leah and abigail as well in less played saves, and this time i really wanted to give emily some well deserved attention because i honestly couldn't believe i'd overlooked such an amazing weirdling in previous saves. i also installed a mod that gave emily a similar but more "her" outfit in my opinion and banished the dreaded moomoo, and a mod that makes abigail a beauteous thicc bitch because i always felt that she should be a plus size babe. the mod honestly ran pretty smoothly if you're wondering (aside from the spouses sometimes getting stuck in the void between the kitchen and the room by the nursery - perhaps a metaphor for being in limbo? πŸ˜‚). as it currently stands in year 3, my lesbian harem has come to full fruition 😈 we are now a big, gay, happy family consisting of (in order of marriage) emily, penny, leah and abigail... as well as emily and i's three children, oliver, mabel, and newly born phoenix, then benji, leah and i's first son, then xavier & axel, abigail and i's two children (she moves quickly apparently πŸ˜‚) and even though i married penny second, she fell pregnant last! we have a beautiful baby boy called toby, and she is pregnant with our second! i've even spawned them each their own patio which i'm pretty proud of! here is some obligatory spam of the cuteness! πŸ’–

i have so many pets i'm losing track a little bit πŸ˜‚ first came snoochie (dog) and coochie (cat), my first pets that i thought i was sooo funny naming them, luna, a husky who really should have been called nana because she spends most of her time supervising the children; and many more; milkshake, witchy, ash, russet, waffles... i keep looking at marnie's strays and i keep adopting them, what can i say πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ also my horse mr sprinkles is best horse, 10/10. i also have many random horses around the town i was forced to adopt by the mod glitching out and repeatedly asking me if i'd like to adopt them and refusing to let me move on until i do, as a result some of them are named things like "What" πŸ˜‚ in my coop i have 6 chickens named bucky, chockon, henrietta, henny penny, nugget and ducky, 3 ducks named goose, chicken and puddles, a bunny named bugs, and a dino named snappy, and in my barn i have 4 cows named moolissa, daisy, moochelle and bessy, 3 sheep named baarbara, maary and shawna, and 5 pigs named peppa, frankfurter, piglet, porky and wilbur (i refuse to get any goats because they're such dicks irl that i'm salty. πŸ˜‚)

as far as new vanilla features go, i was most excited to play with fish ponds. and play with them i undeniably have - now i have 12 of them. πŸ˜… i've spent a lot of time messing with the layout of my farm but i'm honestly pretty happy with it now and think it's quite pretty, if i do say so myself! i also spent many in-game days and/or many real life hours decorating the inside of the house, as well, which i'm also finally (mostly) happy with! ❀️

i also thought i was sooo funny with what i picked for my favourite thing... πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

feel free to ask for links if you are interested in any of the mods i use, by the way! i thought it would be a bit weird to just straight up provide a list, i'm not sure what the etiquette is here honestly πŸ˜… i am super grateful to the very talented modders that gave this game new life for me, even after over a thousand hours, apparently! πŸ˜‚

Odin

Staff member
You farm and farmhouse look great! It would be nice to see all of both in a single image though! (There's a pinned thread in this section on how you can do that).
according to steam i have 1199 hours in the game... i like to think (or perhaps hope) that number is inflated by hours with the game left open on pause, but honestly, i can't be certain πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
It does count afk time, yes. If you want a sense of how much time you've spent in-game, you can check the hours listed on your save file on the game's load screen.
i thought it would be a bit weird to just straight up provide a list, i'm not sure what the etiquette is here honestly πŸ˜…
Not weird at all! You're welcome to edit your post to include a list of the mods you use if you want to.

jammydodger

Cowpoke
You farm and farmhouse look great! It would be nice to see all of both in a single image though! (There's a pinned thread in this section on how you can do that).

It does count afk time, yes. If you want a sense of how much time you've spent in-game, you can check the hours listed on your save file on the game's load screen.

Not weird at all! You're welcome to edit your post to include a list of the mods you use if you want to.
thank you!! <3 and thank you for the tip r.e. taking a screenshot of my whole farm, i had no idea that was a thing! it's so cool to see it all at once! 😍 here is the pictures! i would add them to my original post, but i'm at the photo limit already πŸ˜‚

and thank you for the other advice too! i'm super new to all this so i have no idea what i'm doing, i really appreciate the guidance πŸ˜‚ i think both my saves are around 200 hours a piece, which i only have two in there - i had others with varying amounts of hours that i deleted admittedly, though! so the true number does sadly remain a mystery πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

jammydodger

Cowpoke
No problem! Anything you're currently working on setting up on your farm?
honestly i've kinda reached a standstill with ideas! i'm gradually working on expanding my amount of kegs and probably also will add some casks to the cabin i made. i'm having a hard time gathering enough wood though lol!

Your post about your farm was so entertaining, thank you for sharing. I loved all your stories about your big poly family and all your pets. It sounds like you are having so much fun πŸ˜€πŸ˜€