Original upload

Created by

pepoluan

Uploaded by

pepoluan

Virus scan

Safe to use

About this mod

Report on tappers that are done, and where.

Meant to replace the non-Open-Source "Tapper Ready" mod.

Requirements
Permissions and credits
Changelogs
This is meant to be a replacement for the "Tapper Ready" mod by skunkkky.

I did NOT use any code from them. This is a ground-up rewrite.

Donation Points (DP) goes 100% to "Doctors without Borders" (Médecins sans Frontières)

Introduction

This mod provides a handy report of all your tappers by pressing "F9" (customizable; see below).

In addition, it will pop up a notification at Start of Day if any tapper gets done while you were sleeping.

config.json Knobs

• GamePadHotKey -- defaults to "DPadLeft" but you can, of course, change it to your heart's content
  • HotKey -- defaults to "F9" but you can, of course, change it to your heart's content
  • Separator -- the separator character between the different tapper types. Defaults to " | "
  • CheckNewFinishedContinually -- if true, the mod will periodically check for finished tappers
  • CheckEvery -- do above periodic check every Nx10 in-game minutes

This mod supports "Generic Mod Config Menu" (GMCM), so if you have that mod installed, you can edit the settings via (1) The Options menu in Title Screen, or (2) The Options menu in-game.

If you change config.json in-game, your changes will be made effective by pressing the hotkey. If you changed the hotkey, then you need to press the old hotkey once, then afterwards you can use the new hotkey.

If you change the options via in-game Mod Options (provided by the aforementioned GMCM), then all changes are effective immediately upon saving.

Internationalization

Fully supported. Currently only provides English, but patches are welcome.

To "internationalize":
  • Go to the mod's "i18n" directory
  • Copy the "default.json" file to "<language>.json"
  • Edit the file
  • Save as "UTF-8 without BOM/signature"

Note that SMAPI only support select languages; internationalization outside of those languages are not supported.

Source Code

Available on SourceForge

Please do not ask me to move it to GitHub, because I won't.