More Custom Gems Conversion

Content Patcher More Custom Gems Conversion 1.0.0

Howdy geology nerds! There are mods that add new crops, new animals, new... fish-but there aren't many that add new ores and gemstones to collect! This mod does just that!

The original was created by the lovely Isari112, and with open perms... Well, here it is! I'll tell you all what he said about his original:

"This mod adds exactly what the name of it suggests. It adds 37 new items (and 38 ores), including primarily gems from real life (however, there
are four special crystals I plan to use for my other mod.) I haven't
seen these items in any other mod, so it should be compatible with all
mods, but let me know if there is some sort of problem with
compatibility. :)

The main photo is edited so it shows more nodes! In the game itself, they are pretty rare!

I've made all assets by hand, HOWEVER, I've based the spritework on already-existing mods (mainly More Gems [https://www.postype.com/@kayainsdv/post/10227723] by Kaya), so it would fit it. Most of these were, however, just
rotated/recoloured vanilla sprites, so I've decided to just do the same.
It includes some animations too. (However, only for special crystals)
Have fun with the mod and let me know if there are any problems! :)"

There are TWO versions of this mod: Normal and Pizzazz.Normal is a nearly 1:1 conversion of Isari's original, while Pizzazz has more of my own... touch. Smaller mine ranges, rarity, and much more can be seen with this version! Beware!!!

Enjoy!
-Toni
Author
Stardew_Stan189
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings