Four Corners Farm Year 8: Four Corner Farm and "Outdoor Shed"

Shart

Planter
After grinding for more than 200 hours, I finally reached my personal goal: 500 Statues of Endless Fortune
I also crafted 2k+ kegs and crystalarium in this save file. Since I don't like building sheds, guess where I put those items?
Yep, I put it everywhere: forest, mountain, railroad - you name it.

So, here is my retirement farm:

0.png

I used quite a lot of grass to give my farm more organic look. I'm happy with how it turned out
Disclaimer : I copied some parts of my farm from other people's farm layout cause I ran out of idea

And these are my "outdoor sheds" :

1.png 6.png 2.png 7.png 5.png
3.png 4.png 8.png
These layouts may not be the most optimal, but I arranged it to be as easy and as fast as possible for me to refill the kegs/ take the diamonds.

It was a fun grind, but I think I'm done with stardew for the time being.
Gonna come back again when 1.5 comes out.

Odin

Staff member
Fantastic farm layout! I especially like the crop field in the top left and the beehive design.
How do you have time to collect stuff from all of those kegs and crystalariums? I feel like by the time you're done you'd need to start over again.

Shart

Planter
Fantastic farm layout! I especially like the crop field in the top left and the beehive design.
How do you have time to collect stuff from all of those kegs and crystalariums? I feel like by the time you're done you'd need to start over again.
Haha, that top left crops layout is the one that I shamelessly copied from someone. I also loved his/her design there.

For the crystalariums, I divide it into 2: Forest+sewer and north exit+mountain+railroad then return scepter to bus stop+tunnel
I made sure the crystalarium layouts were smooth for me to have 2 harvests every 9 days no matter what. Basically the schedule is like this:
1st harvest start time1st harvest end time2nd harvest start time2nd harvest end time
Forest+sewerDay 1, 6:30 AMDay 1, 11:50 AMDay 5, 7:50 PMDay 5, 1:10 AM
Mountain+othersDay 1, 7:30 PMDay 1, 1 AMDay 6, 6:10 AMDay 6, 11:40 AM
And the cycle continues until there's a festival at the forest (only for the morning shift though)

For the kegs, I split it into 2 or 3 shifts depending on what time I started kegging
Refilling kegs is by far much slower process than holding right click when collecting the diamonds. I had to do it slowly or else I would miss tons of spots.
Hopefully in 1.5 ConcernedApe will make refilling stuffs into kegs, furnaces, jars easier.

Shart

Planter
Are these adjusted in a way that no one will walk into them and destroy them!? If so, that's amazing. Hats off to ya.
Yeah, thanks. This wiki page was really helpful: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting#Crafted_goods_outside_the_farm

However, occasionally the items at the railroad and forest (around the pond only; the spring onion area is perfectly safe) got destroyed by the weeds.
Typically this happens when new season arrives. Not that often though. Maybe in total I lost ~10 kegs and ~3 crystalariums during my entire run this way.

Yeah, thanks. This wiki page was really helpful: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting#Crafted_goods_outside_the_farm

However, occasionally the items at the railroad and forest (around the pond only; the spring onion area is perfectly safe) got destroyed by the weeds.
Typically this happens when new season arrives. Not that often though. Maybe in total I lost ~10 kegs and ~3 crystalariums during my entire run this way.
That's hardly a huge loss too, very cool. I like it!