Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Junimo kart

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • they both IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Adapt

Tiller
I haven't completed either of them, but I came close on junimo kart, so I prefer this one. Both are insanely hard, but junimo kart is doable.

Autumn

Greenhorn
thats funny, i'm the other way around! i can beat prairie king fairly consistently, but i've never come close to beating junimo kart, the randomness of the terrain generation just feels so punishing sometimes

Odin

Staff member
I'm pretty terrible at most arcade games, so I haven't spent much time with either :P

@ndy

Farmhand
i found both of them fine enough
would say both are about hard enough to have to try a little but not too hard and can be finnished before you throw them...
you are not going to see Fector's Challenge achievement completed on my profile tho...

i found both of them fine enough
would say both are about hard enough to have to try a little but not too hard and can be finnished before you throw them...
you are not going to see Fector's Challenge achievement completed on my profile tho...
not in mine or in my friends' ones

Rotan

Sodbuster
I dont know why but I cant get past the first jumps on junimo kart. I can beat Prairy king but its tough as nails (with my keyboard) I could cruise through with a controler I bet.