What your favorite music?

Draconifors

Farmhand
I don't like rap, hiphop, "disco-style" music, (screamo) metal, and electronic. However, there are some exceptions in the form of specific artists, bands, or songs. For example, while I don't like heavy music in general, I do like Rammstein.

Most of the music I listen to falls under pop, pop/rock, or rock, but I also enjoy classical and country.

My favourite artists and bands include Sunrise Avenue (a Finnish pop/rock band, disbanded [pun not intended but delights me now that I realized it's there] not many years ago), Avril Lavigne, and Samu Haber (the lead vocalist of Sunrise Avenue, now on a solo career).
I also really like Nickelback, but I don't have any of their albums so only listen on YouTube.

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
I don't like rap, hiphop, "disco-style" music, (screamo) metal, and electronic. However, there are some exceptions in the form of specific artists, bands, or songs. For example, while I don't like heavy music in general, I do like Rammstein.

Most of the music I listen to falls under pop, pop/rock, or rock, but I also enjoy classical and country.

My favourite artists and bands include Sunrise Avenue (a Finnish pop/rock band, disbanded [pun not intended but delights me now that I realized it's there] not many years ago), Avril Lavigne, and Samu Haber (the lead vocalist of Sunrise Avenue, now on a solo career).
I also really like Nickelback, but I don't have any of their albums so only listen on YouTube.
whats your favorite Avril Lavigne song?

Draconifors

Farmhand
whats your favorite Avril Lavigne song?
I can't pick just one, she has so many excellent songs.

To name a few favourites (one from each of her albums, in chronological order): Sk8er Boi, Fall to Pieces, Girlfriend, What The Hell, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, Bigger Wow, and Deja Vu.
Deja Vu has my favourite lyrics line out of all of her songs: "I'll buy a Range Rover just to run you over". :D

I have all of her albums, and really looked forward to Love Sux in 2022. It turned out to be at least as great as I expected.

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
I can't pick just one, she has so many excellent songs.

To name a few favourites (one from each of her albums, in chronological order): Sk8er Boi, Fall to Pieces, Girlfriend, What The Hell, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, Bigger Wow, and Deja Vu.
Deja Vu has my favourite lyrics line out of all of her songs: "I'll buy a Range Rover just to run you over". :D

I have all of her albums, and really looked forward to Love Sux in 2022. It turned out to be at least as great as I expected.
I needa listen to Deja Vu soon lol, nice!