What Are Your Halloween Plans?

starbrite

Sodbuster
Is anyone doing anything fun or different this Halloween? Things can be a little different this year if your state/country/etc has put up certain restrictions due to what's going on in the world, but I'm just curious what everyone is doing!

Normally I don't really celebrate Halloween, I just like buying and eating all the discount candies lol, and I love seeing other people's outfits! If things were normal, I would have went to a Halloween crafting event where we usually carve pumpkins or make some sort of Halloween craft. Other than that, most of my fun comes from playing my mobile games that have Halloween themed events, and I'm participating in those again this year. Luckily one game already finished its event, so I'm only grinding in two right now haha. Something new I'm doing this year though is playing Undead Nightmare (Red Dead Redemption DLC) for the first time, so that's gonna be a blast to play + talk to friends about!

edit: also I think there's a Harvest Moon again tonight! I saw it last night, but I wanna take more pictures of it tonight so that's totally in my plans too! :D

Last edited:

Potatoes

Farmer
Yeah, the full moon tonight is also a blue moon, I want to see that too!

Normally one of our friends usually has a party, even if it’s not that big, but I’m not sure what I will do tonight. My wife wants to make a pumpkin pie so I think we’ll do that and eat some candy. I’ve also never played Among Us, but a friend in one of the group chats I’m in just downloaded yesterday it and wants us to try and play it, so maybe that’ll happen too.

Boo1972

Farmer
This is usually my favorite holiday. I would attend all saints mass, carve too many pumpkins, buy too much candy, trick or treat with the youngest kids, and celebrate All Souls’ Day the next day. This year I feel like attending indoor worship is too risky. And we wanted safe trick or treating for everyone. We set baggies of candy and other goodies on Large table in the lawn. Our neighbor staked bags of candies in her yard. There were a few candy chutes wrapped in lights which were cool. But very few houses passed on candy and there were a lot less kids out. So I ended up buying way too much candy. Maybe I’ll see if I can find outdoor all souls celebrations. Ahh well, there’s always next year. Oh, happy anniversary @imnvs!

starbrite

Sodbuster
Yeah, the full moon tonight is also a blue moon, I want to see that too!

Normally one of our friends usually has a party, even if it’s not that big, but I’m not sure what I will do tonight. My wife wants to make a pumpkin pie so I think we’ll do that and eat some candy. I’ve also never played Among Us, but a friend in one of the group chats I’m in just downloaded yesterday it and wants us to try and play it, so maybe that’ll happen too.
Unfortunately on Halloween night it was super cloudy so I couldn't see it :(( Was it as pretty as everyone said it was? I was able to see it last night and the day before halloween, beautiful orange moon, but I heard it was the "best" on halloween.
Among us is fun!!!!! I usually watch Youtubers play or play with my bf and it's great chaos.

Yummy food and some movies, maybe play some SDV too, all with the wife. It's our anniversary today.
Even though a bit late, happy anniversary!! :D I hope you had a good one!

This is usually my favorite holiday. I would attend all saints mass, carve too many pumpkins, buy too much candy, trick or treat with the youngest kids, and celebrate All Souls’ Day the next day. This year I feel like attending indoor worship is too risky. And we wanted safe trick or treating for everyone. We set baggies of candy and other goodies on Large table in the lawn. Our neighbor staked bags of candies in her yard. There were a few candy chutes wrapped in lights which were cool. But very few houses passed on candy and there were a lot less kids out. So I ended up buying way too much candy. Maybe I’ll see if I can find outdoor all souls celebrations. Ahh well, there’s always next year. Oh, happy anniversary @imnvs!
yeah, unfortunately this year is a little risky for those types of things :/. That's nice of you to set up candies though!! I thought about doing that, but assumed most people wouldn't be trick or treating this year. I felt bad when some kids rang the doorbell, but only two groups of kids came by so I didn't feel too bad.
Hah maybe you can eat all that candy yourself over time :P. I would say donate it, but I'm not sure how donations are going this year with everything going on... I know stores have like a no return policy on perishables here, even things like boxed donuts, so :/

Quillmagic

Farmer
I'm a little late for this discussion, but I stayed home, saw the blue moon, played a little bit of SDV (It just happened to be Spirit's Eve that day, AND a full moon!) and watched a couple of scary movies!

Yummy food and some movies, maybe play some SDV too, all with the wife. It's our anniversary today.
Happy (belated) anniversary!

I don't celebrate Halloween normally, but I do enjoy when there's someone celebrating it. (Free food and awesome costumes!)

To participate a bit on it, I usually like to draw something spooky, like ghost or any character related it. (But my drawing has never been spooky, it's totally the opposite instead.)

This year? I am not so lucky. I haven't draw anything for it. Probably it will be my another very late edition.

Odin

Staff member
Bit late, but on Halloween I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas with some friends! We also put up some decorations, although there was no trick-or-treating here.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
man is that why the moon was so bright? there's been a few nights recently where i look outside and it's so light at night. one time i went outside just to see the moon beaming down on me like in an anime

i celebrated by buying tons of candy, but where i live, no one trick or treats. my town had like a get-together in the square but i only knew about it since we were passing by