What are you currently watching? (Shows/Movies)

Grimzy

Planter
Demon Slayer is really good. Inosuke :hlevel: is my favorite character. Also check out Violet Evergarden on Netflix if you want to watch something meaningful and beautifully animated. The Purge (not the movie the show) on Hulu was really good and action packed. Just make sure you have permission from your parents if you are a wee lad because it is for mature audiences.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i got My Love Story! and i am going to make my dad watch it and watch it be his favorite anime.

I got some other physical copies of anime too that I'm excited to watch. got Casshern Sins and Ouran High School Host Club too

Anodyne

Farmhand
I'm watching primarily anime at the moment.
  • Season 2 of Fruits Basket
  • Season 2 of Kaguya-sama
  • My Life as a Villainness (highly recc this one, it's so funny)
  • Tower of God (starts out a bit slow but lives up to the hype for sure)
  • Arte

tommybob

Planter
Just finished Ozark and caught up on Money Heist. 2 series I absolutely reccomend. Some of the best on Netflix.

__Fishy__

Planter
Mine have all been anime :P I recently just finished Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Death Parade. I tried giving Fairy Tail another go but I just can't do it so now I am about to start one called Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Joker

Cowpoke
I'm just finishing a rewatch of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Absolutely fantastic show, easily one of the greatest series I've ever seen. The first 2 seasons are kind of hard to watch due to the bad writing and low budget, but fro season 3 onwards the show is pure gold. I can't recommend it enough!

Not sure if I want to continue on to Deep Space 9 after I'm through with TNG or try something new, I've heard great things about The Expanse and Ozarks.