Updates on my progress, first proper playthrough!

Tixelpip

Greenhorn
I've completed I think the spring foraging bundle and the spring crops bundle, I've got all of the spring only bundle items except the items from the trees because I didn't have the money or the time, I even got the gold quality parsnips! I've made a total of 32k gold so far, mainly from fishing as I have the iridium rod. I have farming level 5, mining level 1, foraging level 2, fishing level 8 and combat level 1. My current highest relationship is 3 hearts (yes I know not much) with Maru because she is my favourite of the ones you can marry, plus getting gifts is easy (loads of cauliflowers and strawberries in spring). I'm excited to start the second season soon! :) Currently saving for the second backpack upgrade.

Odin

Staff member
Nice! Yeah, definitely not expected that most people would get any fruit trees in spring year 1. Sounds like you're making good progress!

Tixelpip

Greenhorn
Heading to bed now, ready to start Summer tomorrow, I have so many bundles I'll be able to finish so quickly and loads of gold to spend on plants!

Tixelpip

Greenhorn
Progress Update 2:
Got one fish from the River Fish Bundle and one fish from the Night Fishing Bundle and then the glittering boulder will be removed. Got the quality parsnips and melons down, waiting for loads of pumpkins and corn with quality fertiliser added to grow. Married to Maru now and at 11 hearts. Levels are as follows: Farming level 6, Mining level 2, Foraging level 4, Fishing level 10, Combat level 2. I've just opened the secret woods and am waiting for my 3 rare seeds to grow, I used quality fertiliser on them too. I've only caught the Crimsonfish out of the legendary fish, hoping to catch the one for Fall. My second highest friendship is with Demetrius at 8 hearts and then Robin at 3. My main goals right now are to finish the fishing bundles, finish the vault bundles, get Maru to 14 hearts and get the stardrop from that, get the stardrop from the fair, FINALLY do some proper mining and get past my current record of level 20 (oof) (some of the enemies make me jump and freak me out okay, I usually play very late at night), finish the fall foraging bundle (wild plum and hazelnut left), finish the quality crops bundle (yes I know I planted both and only need 3 total but meh), upgrade the rest of my tools to copper as I only have upgraded axe to steel, fishing rod to iridium and watering can to copper, and yeah I think that's about it right now. Lmk what you think! :)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
aw it's nice seeing people loving maru! she deserves so much more

i think your method of progress is really cool since i'm usually a "DO EVERYTHING AAAHHHH" person, it's cool to see you focus on specific parts of the game and master them one at a time. i think i should try playing like that sometime