'tings

SgtBilby

Newcomer
1. I'm aware ConcernedApe made Stardew because he's disgusted on the path Harvest Moon was going at that time, but is he aware of the situation behind closed doors that could explain why it happened that way?
If not, perhaps this would shed some light on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPZ1oLSh7ec

2. Is there plans to integrate items made by the Steam Workshop (example: ProJared's scarecrow) into the Switch version?

Odin

Staff member
1. I'm aware ConcernedApe made Stardew because he's disgusted on the path Harvest Moon was going at that time, but is he aware of the situation behind closed doors that could explain why it happened that way?
I'm not sure "disgusted" is the right word, more just that he thought that some of the newer games hadn't quite lived up to the older ones. I can't say what CA does or doesn't know about that series history though.
2. Is there plans to integrate items made by the Steam Workshop (example: ProJared's scarecrow) into the Switch version?
While new game features can often end up making some game mods obsolete, I don't think there's been an instance where Stardew added community mods into the game itself. So I don't see this happening.