[Spoilers] VCR or DVD player

aleishabot

Cowpoke
I'd imagine this as an item players could buy, and then buy (or find) various copies of the movies from the theater and buy them for home use. Movies could store in the VCR or DVD player like clothes in a dresser, and then be available for watching on demand. Then, as an event, the player could invite NPCs over for a movie night. Maybe there could be a home air popper that you could use corn with to make your guests some popcorn for the movie.

Neverbell

Farmhand
I really like this idea, and it acts as another set of collectables that could draw players back to "100%" the game. Maybe some of them can be bought during events like Rarecrows too.

aleishabot

Cowpoke
I was thinking it could not just be for movies, too. e.g. It could be another approach to certain recipes, if the Queen of Sauce had a collection of "greatest episode" tapes. And I saw elsewhere people were looking for ways to rewatch events, maybe you could get a videotape of your wedding and other moments to watch at home.

Odin

Staff member
Don’t for to mark late game stuff as spoilers! I’ve edited the thread title to add a spoiler tag.