Forest Farm Progress thread: Moonbeam Farm

Ereo

Helper
So this is her farm in the second summer:

Summer.png

Still using sprinklers but the rule is she can only till clear gound, nothing with the little stones on it, for a less sqarey look :) No blueberries or tomatoes as they apparently don't come from mixed seed and she hasn't had any luck with the cart there, either. So the greenhouse might take forever....

She did ask Abby to go out with her though:
Dating.png

Boo1972

Farmer
So pretty. I’d love to see the farm in fall too. I think I got 3 tomatoes one year from mixed seeds, so maybe your farmers just had bad luck. Course, I’ve been wrong before. Glad it’s going well with Abby.

Ereo

Helper
Fall is almost over, so I'll double post:

Most of Blossoms harvest this fall was wheat, corn and sweet gem berries. Her mushroom forest is coming along nicely. The green coop is housing a little lizard, that will soon get company :) The egg was found on a prehistoric floor.

Fall.png

On the 20th day of fall, Blossom finally found the last dwarf scroll, so she can now buy bombs instead of making them herself. This really helped her on the 21th day of fall, where she made it to level 92 in the cavern, even though she had to go there by bus, and only had one spicy eel and no coffee or other luck boosting foods. Looks like it was a really really lucky day. She had found 2 prismatic shards previously, so she has the sword and donated one to Gunter.

SC_92.png

Not a bad haul, though :)

There were two more very lucky days, and once she made it to floor sixty-something, and once to 106:
SC_100.png

Linus has gotten used to sweeping the caverns at 2 am to look for Blossom. He is one of her best friends :)

Welwick.png

Blossom had her fortune read at the fair, and decided to buy a mermaids pendant. The day she found the last dwarf scroll, she met Abby in the mine and they shared their first kiss. The unlucky day turned out to be quite lucky!

She hasn't given Abby the pendant yet. They will probably have a winter wedding, but Blossom doesn't have anything to wear...She's thinking of dressing in purple, as Abby will want to wear white.

Ereo

Helper
Blossoms second winter is almost over.

Blossom_10-16-2020_73570644.png

Nothing much added since fall. The small cabin is used as a fishing hut, displaying Blossoms catches and to keep her fishing supplies.

Blossom_10-16-2020_73627198.png

She asked Abigail to marry her and of course, Abby agreed:

Wedding.png

Blossom is wearing the Arcane Shirt and the Tiara, together with purple baggy pants.

After Abby moved in, Blossom redecorated the house. The nursery is still pretty bare, but it is not needed at the moment. The upstairs room is an adventure room, while the bedroom represents a starry night.

Blossom_10-16-2020_73143152.png

Blossom finally managed to get to the train station in time and saw a train full of presents:

present_train.png

Quillmagic

Farmer
The farm seems to be coming along nicely! I love the whole idea with living off the land... I have to try that one of these days. Also, congrats on marrying Abby! I hope you adventure together forever :heart::abigail::game:

Ereo

Helper
Long time no posts, we had no internet at home.
I'll try my best to keep the post spoilerfree, but you might see some new plants in the screenshots.

Blossom passed Grandpas evaluation with flying colors four candles. It seems like Grandpa liked the way she was making friends and keeping the farm close to nature. A meteor crashed next to her greenhouse ruin in the last winter.
Blossom_11-24-2020_73859202.jpg

In summer, Abby asked her if she wanted a child, and little Cedar was delivered to them.

He grew up quickly, and unlike his mother he is not scared of the maze at all:

Labyrinth.jpg

With the seeds she aquired at the night market, she was finally able to complete the last bundle in the community center, and the thankful junimos repaired her greenhouse in the night.
greenhouse.png

In the next night, a storm hit Stardew Valley. When Blossom entered the abandoned Joja Mart to check if the building had been damaged, she found a lost junimo! She was able to quickly deliver his requests, and the junimo left her and the community a surprise.

Cinema.jpg

Willy asked her for her help, and when she had delivered everything he asked for, he and Robin worked tirelessly to repair his old treasure:

Ship.jpg

Blossom spent a lot of time exploring the new location. She just wishes she could take her wife and experience this new adventure together.

For the winter star festival, Blossom was surprised to find Abby as her secret santa.

WinterStar.jpg

She gave her an emerald. In return, Blossom made her a chocolate cake the next day. Abby commented how she needed to lose her winter weight, but Blossom thinks she is perfect just the way she is.

Finally, on the last week of winter, they adopted a little girl and named her Daisy. Abby and Blossom are very happy to have everything they ever wanted.
Abby.jpg

Since she can now use the greenhouse, she decided to use the shed only for wine and jelly and moved it away from her barn & coops. This also gives a bit more space to her animals.

Blossom_12-28-2020_41720758.png

Last edited:

rippytrippy

Planter
very nice farm :) i have the same map so it's nice to see what someone else has done with the space. i will take some inspiration from this x3

im almost in winter of my 1st year and have hardly progressed as much as u ;; 1 coop and that's about it :defeated: but im good with my crops ig

oh and congrats with abby : )

Ereo

Helper
very nice farm :) i have the same map so it's nice to see what someone else has done with the space. i will take some inspiration from this x3

im almost in winter of my 1st year and have hardly progressed as much as u ;; 1 coop and that's about it :defeated: but im good with my crops ig

oh and congrats with abby : )
Thank you! Keep in mind that this is at the end of year 3 and I hardly do crops on this farm, so I have lots of time to forage and pet animals.