New Monster - (Werewolf)

Jeffery

Greenhorn
I think new monsters are always wanted but instead of adding to the mine now about we change it up

My idea is a werewolf that would be a fearsome foe to fight. This monster would spawn in wooded areas around the town but only during Autumn and only after 10pm, this monster would also be a rare find and may not even spawn for the whole season

This would be an awesome addition and would really add to the spooky Halloween season. It's quite an out there idea but maybe the beast could drop a item that allows you to transform into a werewolf temporary

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Given its dark nature, it could be something to experience with Abigail.

Actually, in another thread, I mentioned on how I would like to see a Camera tool in game, to take and share pictures with villagers as gifts. This could be an opportunity to do just that. Get a picture of the Werewolf for Abigail and our all the town to prove it exists.

Ellajoy

Rancher
Given its dark nature, it could be something to experience with Abigail.

Actually, in another thread, I mentioned on how I would like to see a Camera tool in game, to take and share pictures with villagers as gifts. This could be an opportunity to do just that. Get a picture of the Werewolf for Abigail and our all the town to prove it exists.
Also as furniture