More notification options!?! :3

Chililover

Planter
Could we have an option to get more notifications, like: likes for every post in your thread (if you have a thread and someone made a post in it, and someone likes there post, you get a notification for that!)
I very much enjoy notifications, and I like seeing what others like, and it would be nice for options to get notifications for others content, it sounds silly ik but what about a watch button for people's content like for instance I could go to a profile and press watch content for this user, and it would give you notifications for the content they post, and auto watch there threads! You could also watch specific content they post like, you could watch all there content with the prefix [ART]
Well that's all I got, bai!!!!

Odin

Staff member
it would be nice for options to get notifications for others content, it sounds silly ik but what about a watch button for people's content like for instance I could go to a profile and press watch content for this user, and it would give you notifications for the content they post, and auto watch there threads!
The idea of a "watch" button seems similar to the current "follow" feature. When you follow someone, you can see their activity on your News feed: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?whats-new/news-feed. I know that's not exactly the same as a notification.

I'm not sure getting notified when people like someone else's message (even if it's a thread you're watching) would be possible, but we'll see if there's more we can do with the "follow" feature.