PC LFG Quarantine partners

Hiroshi808

Newcomer
Hey guys, i'm looking for someone to start a game with, i have no role preferences tbh, it would be nicer if the person have a Discord account so we can speak while we play!!

Ginger

Newcomer
Hi Hiroshi! I'd be down for multiplayer! I have a discord too! LMK If you wanna start a farm!

kohlrak

Farmhand
I have yet to try multiplayer. My girlfriend wants to play with me at some point, and she's going through the game right now. What is this "LFG"?

And, could i also suggest teamspeak? Speex is much easier on the bandwidth than OPUS, and i've been told discord is locked to OPUS, and discord is much, much more RAM and CPU heavy.

Also, to be clear, i'm not asking for a partner, but if someone needs i can help them test some things out. I don't want to commit to anything when i gotta finish this one game.

Also, guys, you might want to post timezone information.

noirbau

Greenhorn
Hey guys, i'm looking for someone to start a game with, i have no role preferences tbh, it would be nicer if the person have a Discord account so we can speak while we play!!
I would like to play with you
Code player
noirbau#4511

Odin

Staff member
Why do you always post that witheberything you post
It's a forum signature, you can add something that will appear at the end of each message you send. You can set one in the "Signature" section of account settings :)