Krobus Marriage

birdy

Greenhorn
I'm glad he can be a roommate, but I'd love to marry him, too! Harvest Moon lets you marry various gods/goddesses and even a Kappa (water demon), so it's not too out of left field.

I don't know much of anything about game development, but I imagine it shouldn't be as difficult to achieve as adding a completely new character as stuff like his room are already finished?

Nanny Pixel

Greenhorn
Honestly even if Krobus wants to stay platonic but move in their own kids (if they have them) or help you adopt that’d be great (I want my married with children goal! Or at least a comparable one, since Krobus is significantly harder to get to move in than anyone else!)

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
Marrying Krobus is currently considered to be an unlikely to be implemented suggestion, and I can see why. He already has an established platonic 14-heart event and everything. However, I definitely agree with @Nanny Pixel on the idea of still being able to have children with him. I mean, why not? That can be done platonically!

Nanny Pixel

Greenhorn
The beauty of Krobus is the ‘children’ could be literally ANYTHING. Maybe Krobus has some friendly ghost friends that want to move in, too? Maybe they already have their own shadow family who are also lovely and now that Krobus has found somewhere ‘safe’, they want to join you, too. Maybe Krobus wants to adopt some new pets with you that function as children? Literally anything so that you don’t feel like you’re ‘missing out’ on achievements and gameplay content simply because you picked the much more challenging character to move in.

liquidcat

Staff member
Maybe Krobus has some friendly ghost friends that want to move in, too? Maybe they already have their own shadow family who are also lovely and now that Krobus has found somewhere ‘safe’, they want to join you, too. Maybe Krobus wants to adopt some new pets with you that function as children?
Really love all of these suggestions, considering CA has confirmed that you will be able to remove cribs in next update any of these can work! Possibilities are endless!

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
Huh, now that I think about it, moving Krobus in really does lock you out of the Full House achievement. That doesn't seem right at all, especially given how Krobus is the hardest NPC to move in. I think there needs to be a way to get the achievement with Krobus so nobody who moves him in misses out on it.