Solved Insists that I install SMAPI, which is already installed.

Widget

Sodbuster
I'm trying to download a mod, but the request to download tells me that I have to install SMAPI first. I have already installed SMAPI, and it is working with the one little mod that I'm using. Why is it insisting that I have to download it again? It lives on my Mac in this directory: ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS. The mods folder is contained in the MacOS folder.

Widget

Sodbuster
I'm trying to download a mod, but the request to download tells me that I have to install SMAPI first. I have already installed SMAPI, and it is working with the one little mod that I'm using. Why is it insisting that I have to download it again? It lives on my Mac in this directory: ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS. The mods folder is contained in the MacOS folder.
OK, ne'mind. Remember to sign yourself in at Nexus before you start downloading any mods.

Wingheart

Sodbuster
Plus Nexus can't actually tell if you've installed anything and will often remind you about prerequisites even if you downloaded them from Nexus already. Just click the orange download button on the popup.