I need help

liquidcat

Staff member
Aseprite is free if you decide to compile it from the source code, I find Aseprite to be the easiest to use pixel art program. If you are unable to compile it I would suggest using paint.net for editing pixel art, it might seem odd at first but once you are used to editing pixel art in paint.net it feels very comfortable.

catcrazy37

Cowpoke
Aseprite is free if you decide to compile it from the source code, I find Aseprite to be the easiest to use pixel art program. If you are unable to compile it I would suggest using paint.net for editing pixel art, it might seem odd at first but once you are used to editing pixel art in paint.net it feels very comfortable.
Seconded. I use this exact method.

Konitama

Planter
Also I highly recommend scraping together the dollars and eventually buying Aseprite to show your support for them. I'm pretty sure they are a small group or one person and it's great they let people use the software for free but to me that just means people need to support them even more. It's a great piece of software for only $20.

Also I highly recommend scraping together the dollars and eventually buying Aseprite to show your support for them. I'm pretty sure they are a small group or one person and it's great they let people use the software for free but to me that just means people need to support them even more. It's a great piece of software for only $20.
I asked free program 'cuz I don't have a credit card or bank account.