How Many?

Storm Eagle

Farmhand
Wasn't very ambitious in trying mods (low 20s) until I loaded all the PPJA mods needed for the SDV Aquarium recently. Now I'm up to 76 (SMAPI counts). Curious how many everyone else has loaded...

Last edited:

Rotan

Sodbuster
wow thats a lot. The game is stable with that many?

I have about 6 or so I think. Automation (with pathing), CBJ (for scythe haverest), Horse whistle, Time slow/pause. And 1 or 2 others I cant think of right now.

kdau

Tiller
It depends on the mods, but for the most part the impact is on the initial loading time when starting the game, and to a lesser extent the time required to start each new day. Android also has a limited tolerance for tacking on mods, due to the lower memory and processor capacity of Android devices.

My current farm has 106 mods in terms of separate things I downloaded from sites (that's what most people count), or 148 mods in terms of how SMAPI counts individual components.

liquidcat

Staff member
I think I am in 80s! The Aquarium mod seems fun, but I believe I am already using most of the mods required for it

I'm only up to 58. If I played more perhaps I'd have more because there are some really awesome mods out there! A few people have pushed it to over 900 which is insane!

RD Padouk

Sodbuster
I have 53. Most of these are Content Patcher aesthetic mods, but I do use "Automate," "Chests Anywhere," "Harvest with Scythe," and "Automatic Gates."