Hey everyone!

Nyte17

Greenhorn
hey guys! I'm currently on a new play through on my switch, I can't get enough of this game! Whats your favorite part? Or favorite things to do?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, welcome!!

Oh man, the NPCs are my favorite. I love building relationships with them and seeing their different events. The world of Stardew Valley is so interesting and I always want to know more about it!

What about you?

Hi there, Nyte! Welcome!
Whats your favorite part?
My favourite part is the NPC. I like to make a relation with the NPC, like talking, giving gift, and listening to their stories.
Or favorite things to do?
Well, maybe this is quite plain, I like farming, taking care of my animals, telling my little brother what to do, and building around my farm.

Oh, I also like to hangout out with Leah. She is my favorite NPC.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hiya! Welcome to the forums.

I love making pretty looking farms regardless of their productivity and I really enjoying dungeon crawling cause of the nice soundtrack!

Odin

Staff member
Whats your favorite part? Or favorite things to do?
Welcome to the forums Nyte! My favorite part of the game is definitely farm design, although I find many others are much better than I am. I also like collecting stuff in the game, currently I'm trying to collect all the hats as well as collect and store enough ingredients to cook one of any recipe in the game.