Xbox [HELP] World keeps crashing everytime i join my friends in CO-OP

HELLRider686

Newcomer
Hello I have been playing a world on CO-OP with my friend and was doing perfectly fine but i crashed and then every time i try to join the world the whole world crashes with the player but they are able to play perfectly fine without me until i try to join. I play this on Xbox and trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do to get back on the world. There's nothing the support option offers for xbox with this problem because internet work completely fine and we are able to play on another just not the world we want too. I have emailed twice with no responses and put 2 threads in to see and changes. I don't know what to do we have done everything so if there is someone who could answer this that would be great.

kohlrak

Farmhand
Hello I have been playing a world on CO-OP with my friend and was doing perfectly fine but i crashed and then every time i try to join the world the whole world crashes with the player but they are able to play perfectly fine without me until i try to join. I play this on Xbox and trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do to get back on the world. There's nothing the support option offers for xbox with this problem because internet work completely fine and we are able to play on another just not the world we want too. I have emailed twice with no responses and put 2 threads in to see and changes. I don't know what to do we have done everything so if there is someone who could answer this that would be great.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these types of things almost require looking at crashlogs or saves, both of which microsoft locks down on the xbox.