PC [HELP] Multiple types of crashes

dc227

Newcomer
Hi, my wife and I have played Stardew for quite some time now (our main farm is in its third year) however recently we've started to have several issues playing the game. We have just started a new farm, spring went ok but in our last play session where we started summer we've had several crashes. Some of the crashes are random and leave no error messages, while the others were whenever we slept but before it saved. For the second type I think we've worked out that it was crashing because we had left an axe at the blacksmiths (I read about that causing issues a few years ago), and we've got past that day now. However the random crashes are still happening and causing great frustration with all the days we're losing. So far we have tried running steam in administrator mode, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and verifying the game files (which are apparently fine) but while things seem fine for a few days the crashes keep reoccurring. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated as it is severely affecting our enjoyment of the game.