PC [HELP] Is there any way to remap the gamepad buttons?

Baguette

Newcomer
I've been a longtime player on the Switch version, using the Pro Controller for all my work, and recently I've wandered over to the PC version. While using the Keyboard & Mouse does its job well, I wanted to use a gamepad for the simplicity. So I attached a USB Logitech Gamepad F310, which the game immediately detected for use.

To describe the layout of the buttons, I'll refer to hands of a clock (12, 3, 6, 9)

My only problem is that the functions of buttons 3 & 6 are swapped.
The "B" button on my logitech controller (which is the "A" button on my Switch controller) (3 o'clock), opens the menu, when on the switch it should be "Confirm"
The "A" button on my logitech controller (which is the "B" button on my Switch controller) (6 o'clock), closes the menu, when on the switch it should be "Open Menu"

It's like these two buttons were swapped, and it's really messing with my muscle memory. Is there any way to remap these buttons on the gamepad within the game? I've tried options like "JoyToKey" or "Antimicro", but neither seem to successfully perform this function.

The game allows me to remap keyboard & mouse functions, but not the gamepad.

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator: