Hello World

Some of you may remember me from the Chucklefish forums. For those that don't, I'm one of those crazy guys who crunch numbers for fun. However, even though I happen to really enjoy squeezing out the maximum profit per day out of the game, I also understand and recognize that there's as many play styles as there are players of SDV, and all are equally valid.

I've written up a guide or two over on the other forums. Perhaps I should dust them off, update them to reflect new content, and post them here as well.

When not writing up guides or min/maxing, I do a bit of fanfic as well, including one piece that was fairly well received on the other forum as a Joja Route that ends up screwing over Morris instead of the town.

I've also got a Content Patcher pack called Customizable Fish Behavior that I've written. Basically, it lets you tweak the fish's activity. With 1.4, it also can change which fish are able to be caught by the Trainer Rod (as the trainer rod checks for the difficulty number, which is what this CPP permits you to change).

I don't know how active I'll be, but I'll at least be lurking around a bit in the new digs.