Switch Hello. I just started playing

ArKaid

Greenhorn
I've had the game for years, but just decided to dive in. I watched an ex play for a bit so i'm fairly familiar. I'm interested in multiplayer, but i'm not sure how it works. Any help is appreciated.

Well first off, welcome!
Second, it depends on the platform. I believe switch may be like pc, where you would need an invite code? I don't have too much experience with that console. However, if it's anything like xbox... you should be able to dive in with friends. Provides they have their farm open.

ArKaid

Greenhorn
Well first off, welcome!
Second, it depends on the platform. I believe switch may be like pc, where you would need an invite code? I don't have too much experience with that console. However, if it's anything like xbox... you should be able to dive in with friends. Provides they have their farm open.

Yeah I don't know about any of that haha, guess I'll just figure it out as I go

ArKaid

Greenhorn
Well first off, welcome!
And thank you for the welcome!