Gym at spa, where is it?

Yuko

Greenhorn
I have 3rd year married to Alex,
on some days he goes to spa to a gym??
I was searching and I don't know where is it. I saw people talking about it but still, I can't find it.

Cue Ball

Cowpoke
Well there's a spa/bathhouse North of the map behind Robin's house or where the train comes from. I'm not too sure if that's what you're talking about though. I hope it helps though.

Yuko

Greenhorn
Well there's a spa/bathhouse North of the map behind Robin's house or where the train comes from. I'm not too sure if that's what you're talking about though. I hope it helps though.
I mena, I know where spa is. But I heard that in the spa theres a gym, but I don't see any inside.

Benhimself

Planter
It's the place with the weights and benches and dumbbells, the left room to the north of the lockers. Alex goes there during the winter only if he's unmarried.

(ETA: Also you need to be playing a male character to go in those lockers, just in case you're not?)

Boo1972

Farmer
Apparently, you can access the wrong fitting room if you try repeatedly from the pool side. Haven’t tried myself but worth a shot.

Cue Ball

Cowpoke
It's the place with the weights and benches and dumbbells, the left room to the north of the lockers. Alex goes there during the winter only if he's unmarried.

(ETA: Also you need to be playing a male character to go in those lockers, just in case you're not?)
ah that's probably why I didn't know about it. Make sense, I always play female characters

seems like an oversight by CA everything else is almost predominantly sex indifferent.

I have never played a female character, but I would have thought the female side of the locker rooms would just have been mirror of the male.

Lew Zealand

Helper
It never occurred to me that the male side of the locker room might be different. I'll have to make a male character just to see that, thanks for the info!

classicduck

Greenhorn
Are there any benefits of going to the gym, barbecue I don't really want to create a new character to go to the gym.

Boo1972

Farmer
Are there any benefits of going to the gym, barbecue I don't really want to create a new character to go to the gym.
You can get into the men’s locker room from the pool side even if you’re a girl. Just try repeatedly. But you can’t do anything in the gym.