Foggy Weather.

goboking

Rancher
I think it would be neat if we occasionally had foggy weather. Imagine pier fishing in front of Willy's during a foggy summer morning, or strolling through a shrouded Cindersap Forest during autumn. I don't think it should actually impact gameplay (aside from perhaps certain types of fish only appearing during foggy weather), but it would look cool and be atmospheric. Bonus points for atmosphere if the background music is dampened during foggy weather.

Ennoshima

Planter
I know this isn't the Mod section of the forums -- but I currently use a mod which incorporates a weather aesthetic and such.
Though -- I think it would be nice to have weather things besides just rain, snow, and flowing leaves in Vanilla game!

tommybob

Planter
I know this isn't the Mod section of the forums -- but I currently use a mod which incorporates a weather aesthetic and such.
Though -- I think it would be nice to have weather things besides just rain, snow, and flowing leaves in Vanilla game!
Do you have a link to that mod?

Foggy weather would actually be really neat to have for sure, as long as it isn't too opaque. Something similar to the fog in the sewer would be perfect imo. Especially if it actually rolled through slowly.

*edit: more thoughts.

Last edited:

tommybob

Planter
What about an idea about storm events. These events could affect the town and could generate some quests to help gather wood to repair or something like that.
Interesting way to build some relationship points.