Implemented Expansion of the FAQ section?

Holliups

Greenhorn
I may just be blind and overlooking a section, but the FAQ leaves me with a few more questions than answers. There's a mentioning of 'spoliering' your text, which I have seen done on the forum by users, but haven't seen an explanation of how to do myself? It would be nice if the FAQ told you about formatting or commands on this forum of any kind, if there even are any.

As a mobile user, it may just be because none of the options I have to edit my text have any labels haha, but im still left a bit confused. If this has already been expanded upon in a thread I overlooked, please do delete this one! Thanks in advance.

Odin

Staff member
Definitely good feedback! Just to quickly answer here, the spoiler options are within the ... menu above where you type messages. You can either do a spoiler

like this

or an inline spoiler like this.

Holliups

Greenhorn
Definitely good feedback! Just to quickly answer here, the spoiler options are within the ... menu above where you type messages. You can either do a spoiler

like this

or an inline spoiler like this.
Thanks a lot for the huge help! I thought it might be there, but since buttons don't have labels for me and there's so many of them I got a bit confused haha. Have a good day!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks for your feedback! I added another question to the FAQs that links to the bbcode page and explains spoilering posts, since that's one of the bigger codes for people to learn around the forums. I hope that helps!