PC [BUG] Wrong Sound

Sfinxen

Tiller
If you walk out of Pierre's or the Saloon and walk left right after leaving, the walking sound is the one of dirt, and not the one that is usually is on the roads. It sounds normal if you walk somewhere else on the path and then on the place where it sounds like dirt, but if you leave and walk there without doing that, it sounds like walking on dirt. And if you walk on the grass next to the road right next to either pierre's or the saloon, and the grass sound starts, it will continue when you start walking on the road. It is the same thing when you ride a horse, exept it always sounds like that if you ride there, and if you jump of the horse where the sound is wrong, it will also be wrong when you walk. I don't know if it is like this only on PC, but it says i have to select a prefix, and i play on PC, so it might only be here.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I don't know if it is like this only on PC, but it says i have to select a prefix, and i play on PC, so it might only be here.
The flair is more for which platform you found the issue on, the same bug can of course appear on other platforms as well.