Switch [BUG] Torch light bug??

crudecabbage

Greenhorn
I feel like I found a bug, but I’m unsure. I had put a torch on top on my fence so I had more light. I usually break my fence once it’s ready to fall apart but this time I didn’t. And now there’s a light on the ground but there’s no torch there. Idk if this is a bug or it’s supposed to happen. I don’t want to have to restart my farm because of this!0B010B33-944F-4737-90AF-F2D914D3D541.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chililover

Planter
This is a bug! Very strange lol! Although I wouldn't restart my farm because of it. If you really didn't want it there and it didn't happen to long ago you could go back a day and break it!

crudecabbage

Greenhorn
This is a bug! Very strange lol! Although I wouldn't restart my farm because of it. If you really didn't want it there and it didn't happen to long ago you could go back a day and break it!
It’s been a couple days now, so I can’t go back I don’t think. I’ve tried a bunch of different things but it’s just an invisible light with nothing to break. There’s definitely a bunch of people that saw this and absolutely love this glitch, but i’m a perfectionist so it just hurts my brain. hahah

Chililover

Planter
It’s been a couple days now, so I can’t go back I don’t think. I’ve tried a bunch of different things but it’s just an invisible light with nothing to break. There’s definitely a bunch of people that saw this and absolutely love this glitch, but i’m a perfectionist so it just hurts my brain. hahah
You could always move your barn over it lol!