Android [BUG] Severe Lagging on Farm

LazyBlaze

Greenhorn
Hello! I’m running Stardew on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E running Android 7.1.1 with the latest version of the game.

I’m experiencing such severe lagging on the farm screen that it’s impossible to play the game. I’ve noticed it’s worse with the Junimo Huts on my screen but it was still frequent prior. It’s so bad I sometimes can’t even make it off of my farm until 3-4 pm because moving around to do morning chores takes so long to do with the lag. Once I’m off the farm it’s a lot better however can still get laggy when I’m trying to do multiple things ( i.e. Scroll through toolbar to pick a gift while walking towards a NPC). I use to have no issues with the game however with the new update and the subsequent patches I’ve been waiting to see if this will be fixed but it hasn’t.

My device is as updated as it can be, I’ve freed up over 3GB of data off my device, I’ve cleared the RAM and Cache, and I’ve restarted the device and app multiple times. I don’t know what to do at this point.

I don’t know how to send a game log with an Android but will be happy to do so if someone can instruct me. Thank You!